In financial and economic terms, we are currently living through some very uncertain times. Whether you realise it or not, we are presently in the middle of a paradigm shift in how the world economy is structured. There are wide-reaching changes taking place at a fundamental level that will mean things cannot go back to how they were. The recent financial crisis we have all heard so much about was actually much more than that; it was a complete overhaul of the economic system. As always, with change, there are winners & losers. The winners are the ones who see the change and the opportunity that it brings. The losers are the uninformed and the ill-prepared. Unless people are aware of these changes and what they can do about them, they’re likely to be on the losing side. The good news is that with a little financial education comes a massive opportunity for wealth creation, if you know how to take advantage of it. Below are various resources we’ve found where you can learn what’s really going on in the financial world today and what you can do about it.
The Unconcious Mind
Whether you realise it or not, our lives are led out by what’s in our unconscious mind and we are therefore fully dependent on what's stored in it. We have listed below some great resources to help you on your journey to financial awareness and well-being, but unless your entire mind is aligned with your own goals, you may well struggle to achieve them. Click here to find out more.
Wealth Cycle Investing / Investing In Precious Metals
- Mike Maloney’s book “Guide to investing in gold and silver” is part of the “Rich Dad” series by Robert Kiyosaki on financial management and wealth creation. It is the best-selling book on investing in precious metals ever published. However, it is about far more than just investing in precious metals and introduces the concept of wealth cycle investing, that is, investing in different asset classes as they fluctuate in their cycle of being under-valued or over-valued. It has an important and timely message for anyone wishing to take advantage of what Mike calls “the biggest transfer of wealth in human history” (which has already started). You can order his book by clicking on the image.
- There is also a free online video series by the same author, if you prefer this format to reading. Entitled “The Hidden Secrets of Money”, this documentary style video is for anyone interested in learning about how money works and covers similar ground as his book. You can watch the videos by opening the tab below.
Building Long Term Wealth
- Siam Kidd’s free online documentary 'Hedging Against Uncertainty' covers a lot of ground in a short time and shows you how you can profit from the current global financial conditions, which he explains in simple, easy-to-understand terms.
- Siam is also a key note speaker on macro-economics and a currency trader. He runs, in our opinion, by far the best, most accessible and comprehensive FOREX training course in the UK, teaching people how to trade currencies safely and profitably. The strategies his students learn make them over 25%pa returns consistently, tax-free and at virtually no risk. You can learn more here: The Realistic Trader
Taking Control of Your Finances
- Andy Craig’s book “How to Own the world” teaches you why you can and should look after your own financial affairs. It gives a very clear overview of the financial world and gives clear, step-by-step instructions on no-nonsense investing. You can buy a copy by clicking the image to the right.
- Andy’s Company “Plain English Finance” also helps people learn about investment while emphasising the advantages individuals have over most finance professionals. His site is a one-stop-shop if you just need to sort out your finances and don’t know where to start! Plain English Finance
“Think and grow rich” by Napoleon Hill – Written in 1937, this book influenced the whole field of personal development as we know it today. Napoleon Hill took on a 20-year project to study and interview 500 of the most successful people at the time, like Edison, Ford and Andrew Carnegie. Although the title implies that it deals with financial gain, the principles taught in the book can be used for success in any area of one’s life.
“Rich dad, poor dad” by Robert Kiyosaki – A book that can often divide opinions, this is the best-selling book on personal finance of all time. In it, Kiyosaki argues that our education system is the reason that so many people struggle financially and teaches that a little financial literacy goes a long way. With a number of lessons on creating wealth, its message includes the assertion that you don’t need a high income to become rich.
“Secrets of the millionaire mind” by T. Harv Eker – This book explains how our upbringing and experience shape our view of money and that we all have a “personal money and success blueprint” already ingrained in our subconscious minds, which will determine the course of our financial lives. It’s a practical read with tools aimed at resetting this financial blueprint, as well as practical steps for managing your financial affairs.
Pssssst!! Do you want to know the real secret?
You don’t really need ANY of these!
While all of these resources are great at a strategic level, they aren’t going to lead you to your FULL potential. For that, you need to implement the model at the heart of the private company that led the United Arab Emirates, one of the richest nations on earth, to invest directly in it. INOH is based on this same model, to find out more click here.